“Learn by Doing”
In our Project Management Training & Certification courses you have a textbook reading and online lectures, then you apply the techniques you’re learning to real project situations. In our project management training & certification you will:
- Ask the right questions to clarify the boss’/customer’s expectations on the scope and due date.
- Develop the plan from the facts and information you have gathered and build a schedule based on the available team members and vendors.
- Present PowerPoint slides to the boss/customer and answer their questions about finish dates and deliverables.
- Execute the plan and cope with the problems that come up, like losing a team member or getting a change request from the customer.
- Present a status report and suggest ways to solve the problems.
- Your instructor will give you coaching and feedback on every assignment.
Individual 1-to-1 Instruction
In our Project Management Training & Certification you aren’t stuck in a classroom at scheduled times or competing with other students to get answers to your questions. You work directly with your instructor who is an expert project manager with 10+ years of industry experience. They meet with you as often as you need. Your instructor reviews every assignment you complete, sends you written feedback, meets with you in private video conferences and talks with you by phone. You can discuss your assignments as well as how to apply what you’re learning to your projects at work. You’ll get to know your instructor who will provide support and advice for one year after you complete the course. Your instructor:
Tailors the course to your schedule and learning style
Provides coaching and answers to your questions whenever you need it
Gives you written feedback on all your course assignments
Schedules progress discussions whenever you wish
Provides 1 year of on-going advice.
Our Project Management Training & Certification Supports Your Entire Career
- Beginning project managers entering the profession learn the basics
- Experienced PMs master advanced project skills and earn certifications
- New and experienced PMs prepare for CAPM and PMP certifications
- Senior Project Managers master techniques for larger projects and earn certifications
- Program Managers learn to manage multiple projects and earn certifications.
Since 1986, we’ve been delivering the premier project management training & certification programs available. Our online instructor-led courses teach project managers individually with hands-on “learn by doing” courses. They give you real world experience managing projects and dealing with project sponsors and teams. You can work online from anywhere, world-wide, when it fits your schedule. Your instructor is an experienced project/program manager with over 10 years of industry experience. You will learn best practices techniques by building schedules, estimating work, tracking progress and presenting status reports. This individual “learn by doing” approach gives you an unequaled career foundation. It’s far superior to trying to learn profession skills in a crowded classroom or a chat room. In our project management training & certification programs, we blend the technical with the “people” skills that are so important for your project manager career success.