Private Instructor-led Training Online
We offer project management certifications in these specialties:
- General Project Management
- IT Project Management
- Construction Project Management
- Healthcare Project Management
- Consulting Project Management
As an alternative, you may work directly with Dick Billows, PMP, GCA to design a Custom Program of Study in Project Management. Choose from over 200 course modules with case studies, project simulations to meet your specific needs. You will work directly with Dick as your instructor.
You work on your course whenever you want. The two of you meet in private video conferences to review your plans, schedules and status reports. You practice running planning meetings, presenting your project plans and giving status reports in private online sessions with your instructor. You learn all the skills you need for project success and get practice using them.
Interact with Your Instructor In Live Meetings & Presentations
Private Instructor Coaching and Mentoring
Build your basic project management skills as you learn by doing with an expert PM as your coach.
- Working individually with your instructor, you practice managing a project from the first meeting to the last report. You apply what you have learned in the reading and lectures and meet with the project sponsor (role-played by your instructor) to define the scope.
- Then you interview the project stakeholders to learn their requirements. Your instructor is coaching you as you go. When you have a misstep, your instructor will stop the meeting to explain where you went wrong. Then he’ll back things up and let you try it again.
- Next you’ll take that information and build your plan and schedule. You will use several estimating techniques with the team and present your work to the sponsor in another live meeting.
- Finally, you launch the project and get actual status data from your team. You spot problems, take corrective action and make another live presentation to the executives. Your instructor gives you coaching and mentoring at every step in your project management course. 303-596-0000
The Most Instructor Contact
Your instructor meets with you in a video conference to customize your course before you start. He will tailor it to fit your schedule and goals. The two of you work together privately. There is no classroom of 50 students competing for answers. You control the pace and schedule so it fits your work and life. You meet with your instructor as often as you need via live video conferences or phone conversations, from anywhere in the world. The two of you go over assignments and discuss how to apply the techniques you’re learning to your “real” projects at work. This is learn-by-doing where you practice using every tool and technique and get coaching from your instructor at every step in your project management course.
Learn Best Practices Techniques
Optimize Schedules and Track Progress
We make scheduling, budgeting and estimating easy with our project templates and “click by click” software instruction videos. You practice developing your plan and schedule, then get your instructor’s feedback and coaching on each step. You learn how to optimize schedules and accurately predict completion dates. You also master tools for spotting problems early so you can solve them when they are small. These are the skills executives value in their project managers. 303-596-0000
Give Presentations & Run Meetings
Communications are a key success factor for project managers. You will practice running meetings and giving presentations in our online project simulator. You will work privately with your instructor, just the two of you. With each live session, you will improve your techniques as a well-prepared and persuasive communicator. You will learn to answer difficult questions, think on your feet and become a confident public speaker.
Lead High-performing Teams
There are special techniques you will learn for managing a team that produces high-performance results. One leadership style does not fit all team members. So you learn several styles and master the ability to “read” what each team member needs. Then you learn to use the right leadership style for each person. You will also master techniques to stimulate high productivity and quality standards on all your projects. You practice these leadership skills in live online simulations with your instructor 303-596-0000