Work privately with a personal instructor who customizes your course to fit your career goals and schedule
Our courses are based on Dick Billows’ books, lectures and case studies. They reflect his 25 years of experience managing projects in Fortune 200 companies and as a partner in the fourth largest consulting firm in the world. He has helped over 300 organizations improve their project performance with his methodology and processes. Our project management certifications and courses teach you the real-world, practical techniques you need to succeed based on Dick’s proven methodology. You learn to build schedules to finish early, run meetings, manage risks to avoid problems and make professional presentations and status reports. We offer project management certifications and course at three levels of complexity: Basics, Advanced, Program and Portfolio Management.
1. Basic Project Management Certifications & Courses – You Will Learn:
A Proven Process – Learn our step-by-step process which is straightforward, no matter how complex the project or technology.
Communicate – Learn to deliver effective presentations. Build your confidence in private practice sessions with your instructor.
Schedule – Learn to schedule projects quickly and make the best use of people and budget dollars.
Planning & Goal-setting – Learn to set crystal clear project goals and team performance expectations.
2. Advanced Project Management Certifications & Courses – You Will Learn:
Risk Management – Learn to identify risks, quantify their impact and develop effective risk responses to mitigate the impact.
Estimating – Learn multiple techniques for estimating and when to apply each of them.
Motivate Your Team – Learn to design assignments and estimates to gain each team member’s commitment.
Manage Stakeholders - Learn to build support with persuasive presentations [/fourcol_one_last]
3. Program and Portfolio Management Certifications & Courses – You Will Learn:
Negotiate – Learn to reach agreement with vendors, suppliers and other departments that let you finish on time and within budget.
Get Certified – Earn an industry or specialty certification that validates your PM experience & skills.
Anticipate and Fix Problems - Learn to spot and fix problems early and avoid big surprises.
Allocate Resources – Learn to keep everyone focused on the end result the project must produce.
How Customized Individual Instruction Works
You learn when it fits your schedule and with materials that suit your learning style:
- You and instructor meet to design your course and the materials you will use
- You have a textbook, lectures, assignments and an instructor who always answers your questions within 24 hours
- This is individual instruction with no other students and with unlimited private video conferences with your instructor
- Apply what you learn to realistic case studies where you plan, schedule and solve real world problems in project situations
- Produce real plans, schedules and estimates and get personal feedback on them
- Give live presentations and Q&A sessions with assertive executives and stakeholders.
You learn from reading, lectures, videos and simulations as well as from your instructor’s years of practical project management experience. That is the heart of our Project Management Training & Certification