We’ve been delivering the premier Project Management Training & Certification programs available since 1986. We teach project managers individually with hands-on, “learn by doing” classes that give you real world experience managing projects and dealing with executives and teams. You can work online from anywhere, world-wide, when it fits your schedule. Your instructor is an experienced project/program manager with over 10 years of industry experience. You learn by running live meetings online, building schedules and presenting them to management. This individual “learn by doing” approach gives you an unequaled career foundation. It’s far superior to trying to learn this profession in a crowded classroom or a chat room. In our project management training & certification programs, we balance the focus in our courses by blending the technical with the “people” and presentation skills that are so important for your project manager career success.
“Learn by Doing”
In our Project Management Training & Certification classes you have textbook reading and lectures, then you apply the techniques you’ve learned to real project situations. In our project management training & certification you will:
- Run a planning meeting for a new project with the executive and ask the right questions to clarify expectations on the cost and due date.
- Then you develop the plan from the facts and information you have gathered and build a schedule based on the available team members and vendors. Your instructor will give you feedback on each component.
- Next you present PowerPoint slides to the executive in a live meeting and answer their questions about finish dates and deliverables.
- You’ll get video feedback on the whole meeting with your instructor’s coaching.
- Then you execute the plan and cope with the problems that come up, like losing a team member or getting a change request from the customer.
- Last, you present a status report and give a third video presentation with feedback from your instructor.
Individual 1-to-1 Instruction
In our Project Management Training & Certification, you aren’t stuck in a class at scheduled times or competing with other students to get answers. You work directly with an expert project manager, with 10+ years of industry experience, who meets with you as often as you need. Your instructor reviews every assignment you complete, sends you written feedback, meets with you in private video conferences and talks with you by phone. You can discuss your assignments as well as how to apply what you’re learning to your work projects. You’ll get to know your instructor who will provide support and advice for a year after you complete the course. Your instructor:
Tailors the course to your schedule and learning style
Provides coaching and answers to your questions whenever you need it
Gives you written feedback on all your course assignments
Schedules progress discussions whenever you wish
Provides 1 year of on-going advice.
Our Project Management Training & Certification Supports Your Entire Career
- Beginning project managers entering the profession learn the basics
- Experienced PMs master advanced project skills and earn certifications
- New and experienced PMs prepare for CAPM and PMP certifications
- Senior Project Managers master techniques for larger projects and earn certifications
- Program Managers learn to manage multiple projects and earn certifications.