Unlimited Individual Instruction with Private, Live Sessions with Your instructor
- Personal Coaching as you Learn to Plan, Present, Run Meetings & Solve Problems
- Customized for Your Schedule, Goals & the Skills You Want to Master
- Realistic Practice Managing a Project, Team, Sponsor, Stakeholders and Contractors
Construction Project Basics #121 – Private, online, personal instruction from an expert construction project manager. You control the schedule and pace, not the instructor. Premium construction project management training that gives you the skills to successfully manage smaller projects. You learn by practicing each step with your instructor in a real construction project. You will master planning with managers, identifying requirements, building a project schedule and tracking progress. You will also learn to find & solve problems. Together, we design your course based on your learning style and your project management experience. $1,995
What are the Construction Project Basics? You learn how to work with an owner to plan the steps to reach the project’s end result and how to present the plan. Then you learn how to gather requirements from the owner and build a project schedule in project software. Next you learn how to track progress on your schedule and solve problems. Last, you learn how to present a status report.
How Do I Learn Construction Project Basics? You read in a textbook and watch lectures, 24/7 from anywhere. You have private video conferences with your instructor and actually manage a simulated project with owners, subs and your crews. You write a plan after a meeting with the owner, then define the requirements and build a schedule in project software. You can practice making presentations to your instructor, live online. You get feedback on each assignment and your presentations.
How is Your Construction Project Basics Course Better Than Others? You are not stuck in a class with 50-100 students trying to get answers. You work individually with your instructor and have private video conferences when you want. You don’t have to go to class at set times.
You decide when you want to watch a lecture or have a meeting with your instructor. You can take up to 1 year to finish. Most people finish in 4 – 6 weeks. Your instructor is available for advice for 1 year after you finish.
What Does Construction Project Basics Cost? The tuition is $1,995 and includes 10 lectures, a textbook, online videos and access to our database of over 1,000 project management articles and videos.
Am I Ready for Construction Project Basics? Find out if you meet the requirements and get an assessment from one of our instructors about your current project knowledge or call us – 303-596-0000.
Instructor-led Online Construction Project Basics – How it Works:
- You begin with a private video conference with your instructor (you can have these when you need them). You describe your schedule and the way you learn best so we can design your course to suit you.
- You start work when you want, study when it fits your schedule and send in your assignments when you wish. You can work on the course from anywhere in the world on your PC, iPad, Android or smart phone.
- You have 10 modules with reading, online lectures and videos and construction project assignments. Send them to your instructor and receive written feedback and coaching within 24 hours.
Sample Construction Project Basics Lecture Video
Video Tour of the Course Materials