Earn a Double Certification to Help You Get Your First Healthcare Project Management Job
This Associate Healthcare Project Manager is a two-course online program for people who are new to project management and want to add two certifications to advance their healthcare career. It includes the Healthcare Project Basics course, #131, and the CAPM Exam Preparation course, #102. You work on a healthcare project case study and get “hands on” practice using the tools and techniques you are learning. You also learn the best practices in project management so you are prepared to pass the CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam. These are customized online courses where you work individually with your instructor. You have private video conferences with your instructor as often as you wish. You will earn a Healthcare Associate Project Manager certification from us that says you have mastered a proven project management methodology and techniques. You will earn the CAPM® certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® when you pass that exam. Tuition is $4,090 US
1. Healthcare Project Basics (Details) – #131
Learn the basics of project planning, requirements gathering, scheduling and tracking. You practice managing a small healthcare project case study from start to finish, using the right tools and techniques. You learn how to schedule with Microsoft Project® software and run planning and status meetings.
2. CAPM® Exam Preparation (Details) – #102
Learn the Project Management Institute’s best practices and be prepared to pass the CAPM® exam. You learn all the processes, tools and techniques by following three project managers through the full project life cycle as they apply the techniques covered by the CAPM® exam. Practice answering CAPM® exam questions. This course fulfills the education requirement and we work with you until you pass; guaranteed.
Associate Healthcare Project Manager Certification Tuition $4,090
Call a Counselor to Enroll or Ask Questions 1-303-596-0000
- We have been training project managers for 30 years
- We are a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®
- These two courses have been approved by PMI® for 80 credit hours (PDUs)
- Our courses have been offered for graduate school credit at major universities
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.