Individual Online Instruction
PMI® has approved this program for 80 PDUs
This Healthcare Associate Project Manager Certification is a two-course (#131 & #102) online program for people who are new to healthcare project management and want to add two certifications to advance their career. It includes the Healthcare Project Basics course, #131, and the CAPM Exam Preparation course, #102. You work on a healthcare project case study and get “hands on” practice using the tools and techniques you are learning. You also learn the best practices in project management so you are prepared to pass the CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. These are online courses where you work individually with your instructor at a schedule you set. You have private video conferences with your instructor as often as you wish. You will earn a Healthcare Associate Project Manager Certification from us that says you have mastered a proven project management methodology and techniques. You will earn the CAPM® certification from PMI® when you pass that exam. Tuition is $4,090 US
1. Healthcare Project Basics (Details) – #131
Learn the basics of healthcare project planning, gathering requirements with the administrators and physicians, scheduling tasks and tracking performance. You practice managing a small healthcare project case study from start to finish, using the right tools and techniques. You learn how to schedule with Microsoft Project® software and run planning and status meetings.
2. CAPM® Exam Preparation (Details) – #102
Learn the Project Management Institute’s best practices and be prepared to pass the CAPM® exam. You learn all the processes, tools and techniques by following three project managers through the full project life cycle as they apply the techniques covered by the CAPM® exam. Practice answering CAPM® exam questions. This course fulfills the education requirement and we work with you until you pass; guaranteed.
Healthcare Associate Project Manager Certification Tuition $4,090
Call a Counselor to Enroll or Ask Questions 1-303-596-0000
- We have been training project managers for over 25 years
- We are a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®
- Our courses have been approved by PMI® for 30-60 credits (PDUs)
- Our courses have been offered for graduate school credit at major universities
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.