This IT Project Management Certification is a two-course online program that includes a fundamental skills course, #111 – IT Project Basics, followed by an advanced techniques course, #113 – IT Project Management Tools. These are customized online courses with private coaching from an expert IT project manager. You work on an IT project case study and get “hands on” practice using the tools you are learning. You have private video conferences with your instructor as often as you wish. You will earn a certification that says you know a proven IT project management methodology and practical tools/techniques for managing small and large IT projects. Tuition is $3,690 US
1. IT Project Basics (Details) – #111
Learn the basics of project planning, requirements gathering, scheduling and tracking. You practice managing a small IT project case study from start to finish using the right tools and techniques. You learn how to schedule with Microsoft Project® software and run planning and status meetings.
2. IT Project Management Tools (Details) – #113
Master advanced techniques for planning with user executives, estimating cost and duration, managing risks, analyzing variances and making presentations. You practice managing a large IT project case study. You make five presentations to your instructor to gain approval for your plans and recommendations. You answer the user executives’ questions in live online Q & A sessions with your instructor.
IT Project Management Certification Tuition $3,690
Call a Counselor to Enroll or Ask Questions 888-683-7542
- We have been training project managers for 30 years
- We are a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®
- Our courses have been approved by PMI® for 30-60 credits (PDUs)
- Our courses have been offered for graduate school credit at major universities
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.