The comprehensive review is the last part of your PMP Exam Prep coursework. It occurs during the four days immediately preceding your exam for the PMP certification. Your instructor will give you the materials and links for the comprehensive review five days before your exam date so that you get the latest update to our review materials and content.
Comprehensive Review – Our Passing Guarantee will NOT apply if you do not complete all parts of the review
- Do not use any reference material and
- Work at a pace of 1 minute per question which is the “Careful Reading Pace“ I want you to use on the real exam.
|PMP Comprehensive Review|
|PMP Comprehensive Final Part 1 100 ?s||1st half of full PMP exam|
|PMP Comprehensive Final Part 2 100 ?s||2nd half of full PMP exam|
|PMP Mind Bender||Toughest scenario questions in the past month|
|PMP Comprehensive Math Exam||Math questions you need some work on|
- Do not use any reference material
- On the Mind Bender link above, use the “last sentence first” technique on the questions with more than two sentences.
- Schedule a time with your instructor to review strategies for answering 5 different question types.