This is the premier Microsoft Project® Basics course available anywhere. In this online course, you will receive private individual instruction customized to your objectives, schedule and goals. You’ll work step-by-step with an expert project manager who has decades of experience using Microsoft Project® software efficiently. You’ll learn how to build a plan, create a budget, assign resources and find ways to finish as soon as possible. You will also learn how to track progress and generate professional status reports. You practice using the Microsoft Project® software tools for every step in a project. You have private video conferences with your instructor to discuss your assignments and the work you produce.
MS Project® Basics Course Modules. Learn How To:
1. Create a Work Breakdown Structure: Build a work breakdown structure (WBS) , not a To Do list
2. Create a Dynamic Schedule: Assign predecessor relationships, not start and finish dates
3. Schedule Resources and Estimate Work: Accurately schedule your people & materials. Make estimates based on work, not duration
4. Optimize Schedules: Model ways to finish the project sooner and/or cheaper
5. Track Status and Spot Problems: Track status in less than 10 minutes/week with estimates of work completed and work remaining. Develop corrective action strategies and earned value reporting.