Learn by “Seeing” projects managed the PMBOK way not memorizing Dot-point lists
In Project Management Professional (PMP), a customized online course, you will work with your individual instructor and learn the best practice techniques in project management and how to apply them in different project situations on the PMP exam. You will also learn the techniques to answer the different types of situational, mathematical and definitional questions to pass the PMP® exam from The Project Management Institute (PMI)®. 2We work with yoêe until you pass the PMP® exam.
Project Management Professional (PMP)Customized Individual Online Course
- You begin your online course with a video conference with your instructor. You tell him the schedule you want to follow and the way you learn best. He will customize your course based on the conversation and an assessment you take.
- You start work whenever you want, study when it fits your schedule and submit your PMP® practice exams when you wish. You can work on the course from anywhere in the world on your PC, iPad, Android or smart phone.
- You have 10 modules with reading, online lectures and videos, and PMP® practice exams. There are at least three practice exams per module.
- Your instructor reviews each exam you submit and provides written feedback and coaching. He will provide additional reading and review when it’s necessary to ensure you pass the PMP® exam.
- After you complete all the modules, your instructor guides you through a comprehensive review the four days before your PMP® exam. He will call you the day before your exam to provide test-taking tips and encouragement. Your instructor works with you until you pass the PMP® exam, guaranteed.
No time for a Course? Buy the course textbook