This Program Management Certification is a customized two-course online program for people who manage a portfolio of projects and project managers. It includes the Managing Multiple Projects course, #201, and the Presentation and Negotiation Skills course, #203. You will master the best practices techniques for controlling a portfolio of projects and multi-project programs. You will also learn the interpersonal skills and psychological techniques required to assess the executives and stakeholders with whom you work. You will earn a certification that says you know practical tools/techniques for managing a portfolio of projects and making presentations to persuade and influence executives. These are customized online courses with private coaching from an expert project manager. You work on a project case study and get “hands on” practice using the tools you are learning. You have private video conferences with your instructor as often as you wish. Tuition is $4,690 US
PMI has approved this program for 120 PDUs
1. Managing Multiple Projects (Details) – #201
You will learn the skills for managing other project managers, setting priorities and allocating resources across multiple projects to produce the most value for the organization. You will compile the data for a portfolio of projects, make presentations to “sell” your recommendations and gain the executives’ support. Earns 60 PDUs.
You will make presentations and negotiate approval and support from the executives of an organization that is struggling to maintain its growth. You’ll learn to assess the communications preferences of an organization’s managers and design your strategy for meetings, individual face-to-face sessions, and group presentations. You will learn to combine your personal public speaking style with effective media and handouts to achieve the results you want. Earns 60 PDUs.
Program Management Certification Tuition $4,690
Earns 120 PDUs
Call a Counselor to Enroll or Ask Questions 1-303-596-0000
- We have been training project managers for 20 years
- We are a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®
- This program, #201 & #203, has been approved by PMI® for 120 PDUs
- Our courses have been offered for graduate school credit at major universities
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.