Expert Individual Coaching Customized for Your Schedule & Skills
- Personal Coaching as You Master Microsoft Project® Tools for Multiple Projects
- Receive Instructor Feedback as You Build Schedules, Set Priorities, Allocate People, Update the Plan and Fix Problems
- Private Video Conferences with Your Instructor to Ask Questions and Practice Presenting Your Work
MS Project® Multiple Projects course, #206 – Is an online, instructor-led course with private instructor video conferences where you learn to use all the MS Project® software techniques for managing a portfolio of projects. You practice techniques for planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking multiple projects with MS Project® software. You manage a simulated portfolio of projects with project managers and teams and meet with your instructor in our video conference room. Both of you will be able to see a MS Project® or Gantter project file and make changes to the settings and data. This lets you learn new techniques and master the most efficient methods for building and managing multiple projects with software tools. You work with your instructor on your MS Project® software assignments and get personal feedback and coaching.
Course Fee $1,700
Call a Counselor to Enroll or Ask Questions 303-596-0000
All The Details
One Course Can’t Fit Everyone, So We Build A Course For You
We customize every course based on the experience, learning style and knowledge of each participant. We consider your experience, formal training and the kind of projects you have worked on. Then we work with you to design the correct course for you. You will master the tools and techniques you need to succeed by practicing them hands-on with your instructor.
What is MS Project® Multiple Projects?
It is an online, instructor-led course where you learn how to work with the software to plan individual projects and programs. Then you consolidate them into a a portfolio with shared resources. You learn to set project and program priorities and allocate resources based on those priorities. Next you learn how to use resource utilization processes to adjust the portfolio and add resources. You also learn how to track progress on your schedule and solve problems. Last, you learn how to create a portfolio status report and make adjustments.
How Do I Learn MS Project® Multiple Project Tools?
You read in a textbook and watch lectures, 24/7 from anywhere. You have private video conferences with your instructor and actually manage a simulated portfolio of projects with project managers and teams. You make adjustments to facilitate emergencies and new corporate initiatives. You get written feedback from your instructor on each assignment
What Will I Be Able To Do When I Finish?
1. Build a Shared Resource Pool: Create one resource sheet and share it across multiple projects.
2. Build multiple schedules: Create up to hundreds of project schedules that follow MS Project program management best practices.
3. Consolidate the schedules into a portfolio of projects: Track status on the portfolio, change project priorities and automatically reallocate resources accordingly.
4. Track the portfolio’s status: Quickly update the status of every project in the portfolio and learn how to generate specific reports for stakeholders based on their information needs.
How is Your MS Project® Multiple Projects Course Better Than Others?
You don’t go to class at set times. And you are not stuck in a class with 25 – 30 students trying to get answers. You work individually with your instructor and have private video conferences whenever you want.You decide when you want to watch a lecture or have a meeting with your instructor. You can take up to 1 year to finish but most people finish in 4 – 6 weeks. Your instructor is available for advice for 1 year after you finish.
How Long Does It Take?
Most people study 8 hours a week and complete the course in 4 – 8 weeks. If you can work more hours each week, you can finish it in 3 – 5 weeks. You can even take up to 1 year from enrollment. Your instructor will work with you on the schedule you want.
What Does It Cost?
The tuition is $1,700 and includes 10 lectures, a textbook, online videos and assignments using MS Project software. You have access to our database of over 1,000 PM articles and videos plus personal private instruction at a schedule you set.
Is MS Project® Multiple Projects the Right Course For Me?
Find out if this is the right course for you. Get answers to your questions from one of our instructors. Or call us at 303-596-0000 and speak to a counselor.
How It Works
- You begin with a private video conference with your instructor (you can have these whenever you need them). You describe your schedule and the way you learn best so we can design your course to suit you.
- You start work whenever you want, study when it fits your schedule and submit your assignments whenever you wish. You can work on the course from anywhere in the world on your PC, iPad, Android or smart phone.
- You have modules with reading, online lectures and videos, and assignments using MS Project software. You send them to your instructor and receive written feedback and coaching within 24 hours.