This is the premier Project Manager Professional (PMP) Prep course available anywhere. You will learn the best practice techniques in project management and how to apply them in different project situations. You will also learn the techniques to answer the different types of situational, mathematical and definitional questions to pass the PMP exam. We work with you until you pass the PMP exam, guaranteed.
Customized Individual Online Course Prepares to You Pass the New PMP. How it Works:
- You begin your course with a video conference with your instructor. You tell him the schedule you want to follow and the way you learn best. He will customize your course based on the conversation and assessment you take.
- You start work whenever you want, study when it fits your schedule and submit assignments when you wish. You can work on the course from anywhere in the world on your PC, iPad, Android or smart phone.
- You have 10 modules with reading, online lectures and videos, and PMP practice exams. There are at least three practice exams per module.
- Your instructor reviews each exam you submit and provides written feedback and coaching. He will provide additional reading and review when necessary to ensure you pass the PMP exam.
- After you complete all the modules, your instructor leads you through a comprehensive review the four days before your exam. He will call you the day before your exam to provide test-taking tips and encouragement. Your instructor works with you until you pass the PMP exam.
Download samples of the textbook, lectures, practice exams
Is this the right course for you? Take an assessment
Don’t save a few hundred dollars going with last year’s computer-based training…
- We have a textbook, lectures and exams for the PMP effective 7-31-13; Not outdated material.
- You can take 2 weeks to 1 year; Not just 90 days and you’re out.
- Your instructor talks with you when want; You don’t search for answers in an FAQ.
- Compare us to the competition
1 course for $1795, passing guaranteed. Not 4 courses for $5,000, only tuition guaranteed…
- Learn just what you need to pass the latest PMP; Not irrelevant filler in four courses.
- We tailor the course to your learning style; It’s not one size fits all from a bureaucrat.
- Private video conferences with your instructor; Not chat rooms with dozens competing for answers.
- You set the pace and schedule, take 2 weeks to 1 year; Not meet every Tuesday for 3 months.
Our instructors aren’t finished when the course is done. They’re finished when you pass…
- We work with you until you pass the PMP; Not refund your money if you fail.
- Our instructors are accountable for you passing; Their academics are accountable for delivering lectures.
- Our instructors know each of their 12 students by name; You are not 1 of 100 names on a roster.
We design our course for efficient adult learning; not a boring memorization slog…
Our textbook (11th edition) is fully integrated with our lectures & exams for the latest PMP exam. You don’t have to fill the gaps.
We use multi-media learning that your instructor tailors for you including:
- Videos of project managers and teams doing each process
- Flow charts of all the steps
- Stories of real projects done following the PMI best practices
- On demand HI-def lectures you can play 24/7 from anywhere
- Private online video conferences with special slide shows and white-board analysis of strategies for different types of questions
- PMP exam simulator with hundreds of PMP practice exam questions and private instructor feedback.
You learn the processes in the sequence of a real project, not by memorizing a dry encyclopedia.
- Course tuition $1,795
- 60 hours of work = 60 PMI contact hours (Meets PMI’s education requirement)
- You have 1 year to complete this PMP Project Management Professional Certification Prep Course
Pass the First Time
You Work with Your Own Instructor Who:
- Customizes the course based on what you know, what you need to learn and your learning style to pass the PMP the first time. Our learning approach was developed over 18 years of training people to pass the PMP exam.
- Grades your work and selects the next process, knowledge area or technique based on your score.
- Talks with you privately as often as needed by individual calls, video conferences and emails; no limits.
- Gives you guidance on completing the PMP application where you must document your 4,500 hours of project manager work experience.
- Calls you the night before your exam with test-taking tips and encouragement. Your instructor will work with you until you pass the Project Management Professional Certification exam.
Our Passing Guarantee
We guarantee you will pass the PMP exam and if you don’t pass, we will custom design a retake strategy based on your test results. We will continue to work with you until you pass for no additional tuition. There are three conditions. You must:
- Complete all assignments in the syllabus and work with your instructor until you score above 90% on each practice exam.
- Complete the comprehensive review and take the PMI exam within 14 days of finishing the course.
- Send us a copy of the Prometric score report given to you after the exam.
PMP Prep Course Modules & Sample Lecture
You Learn In the Logical Sequence of Managing a Project
PMP Framework- Learn all the basic definitions and roles in a project.
Initiating- Learn how sponsors and project managers define the scope and complete the business case.
Planning- Learn all the steps including gathering requirements, estimating, work breakdown structure and scheduling resources.
Executing- Learn how project managers direct the team in executing the plan and responding to change orders and risks.
Monitoring & Controlling- Learn how project managers track performance, analyze variances and develop plans for corrective action.
Closing- Learn how project managers close out a project, conduct a lessons learned meeting and archive data.
Professionalism & Social Responsibility- Learn the standards PMI has set for the project management profession.
Knowledge Area Review- Learn how the processes, tools and techniques fit together in the PMBOK 5th edition knowledge areas.
Online Boot Camp Review- A comprehensive review of everything covered on the exam during the 4 days immediately before your test date.
Call to enroll or speak with an instructor:
Toll-free North America: 877-332-2599
Or email us at email@example.com and an instructor will answer your questions.
I could not have passed the PMP Project Management Professional Certification without (this course). You guys delivered on your guarantee. I will enthusiastically recommend 4PM to others. Having the course online was perfect for me because I could study at my own pace on my schedule. I could replay the videos as often as I needed. Joy Kocar
The course and instructor were outstanding. [My instructor]’s excellent guidance and feedback made the difference for me, would not have passed without his help. Marty Goodwin, Insight Broadband
Very clear instructional materials with great learning systems and a warm and responsive instructor. [My instructor] offered great feedback and suggestions for your studying based on quizzes and essays. And he was always very encouraging. Lorraine Driscoll
The project scenarios were very valuable to me. I read them many times because they were written in a way that I could relate real world to. I passed the test so I can say that the class was a good one. Jay Reynolds, UMDNJ
AWESOME. I am looking for another course with your company. The scenarios were helpful. I read through them and found there was a lot information in them. This is where I learned many charts and diagrams. [My instructor] was great. He was quick to respond to my request and questions. He was very knowledgeable and provided a lot of information on each test result to help me understand where I went wrong and how to move forward. Deana Fate, D D Eisenhower Army Medical Center
I found the course was very effective for me and allowed me to get the most of of the PMI program in the shortest amount of time. I definitely would not have been able to pass the exam on the first attempt otherwise. Helmut Huber