Our Student Services department can help you with a wide variety of issues such as lost materials, needing another copy of your electronic textbook or syllabus or if you’re having trouble logging into the course with your password. You can call 800-942-4323 during business hours (8:30 – 5:00 GMT-7)or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us exactly what you need. You will always get a response within 24 hours, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
If you are having technical problems seeing a video or receiving our email please give us as much detail as you can. We try to give you one step answers and solutions but we can only do that if we have enough information to understand the problem. So if you can’t watch a video tell us the following:
- What type of computer you are using (PC, MAC, iPad, Android tablet or smart phone model).
- What operating system you are using.
- What browser you are using.
- What type of connection you are using, e.g.: cable company, high-speed work connection, wi-fi, cell phone, satellite, etc.
- What you are seeing on the screen and any error messages you see.
Be sure to give us any messages that are displayed. Our goal is to give you a fast solution and we can only do that if we have all the information.