In this online course, you’ll learn a simple way to use Microsoft Project for small and medium projects. Our methodology gives you simple steps to follow as you provide the information the boss wants. You will receive private individual instruction customized to your objectives, schedule and goals. You’ll work step-by-step with an expert project manager who has decades of experience using Microsoft Project® software efficiently. You’ll learn how to build a plan, create a budget, assign resources and find ways to finish as soon as possible. You will also learn how to track progress and generate professional status reports. You practice using the Microsoft Project software tools for every step in a project. You have private video conferences with your instructor to discuss your assignments and the work you produce.
MS Project Basics Course Modules. Learn How To:
1. Create a Work Breakdown Structure: Build a work breakdown structure (WBS) , not a To Do list
2. Create a Dynamic Schedule: Assign predecessor relationships, not start and finish dates
3. Schedule Resources and Estimate Work: Accurately schedule your people & materials. Make estimates based on work, not duration
4. Optimize Schedules: Model ways to finish the project sooner and/or cheaper
5. Track Status and Spot Problems: Track status in less than 10 minutes/week with estimates of work completed and work remaining. Develop corrective action strategies and earned value reporting.
No time for a Course? Buy the course textbook